What amounts are available?
Whatever the reason, be it a birthday, new baby, holiday or just a special "thank you," an earth creations' gift certificate is the perfect eco-friendly, thoughtful present. You place the order and we'll do the rest.
What can the recipient purchase?
Our gift certificates are available in $10, $25, $50, and $100 increments.
How do I purchase and send a gift certificate?
Browsing our store will give you the best idea of available choices. But $25 (minus shipping charges) is enough to buy an eco-friendly, clay-dyed T-shirt with a beautiful, one-of-a-kind design on it.
Do I need to be a registered member of your website to purchase a gift certificate?
The process is simple and very flexible. Shipping charges do not apply to gift certificate purchases.
1. Follow one of the gift certificate links on our website. (Look for it on the product menu or on the “Shop” menu on the bottom of each page.)
2. Purchase the gift certificate from our store using standard payment methods. You will need to be a registered member of the earth creations family.
3. You will receive an email confirmation regarding your purchase. (The gift certificate will be released for use once we have processed your credit card. Please allow 1-2 business days for this to happen.)
4. You will receive a notification that the gift certificate has been released. The funds are now in your personal Gift Certificate account, ready to give to someone special. The amount in your Gift Certificate account is easily visible in the upper right corner after you log in.
5. To send the gift certificate:
a. Log in and go to “My Account.” Your gift certificate balance will display on the bottom of the page.
b. Click “Send Gift Certificate.”
c. Send the gift certificate via email with a personalized message.
d. Give the entire amount or only part of it, or send to multiple recipients—your choice.
6. Didn’t exhaust all the funds in your Gift Certificate account? No problem! The balance will remain in your Gift Certificate account for future use. You can even use it for yourself.
Can I split the gift certificate among several recipients?
Yes, you must be a registered member of the earth creations family to purchase a gift certificate. This lets you track your order and check the balance in your Gift Certificate account. Recipients of gift certificates also must create an account to redeem a gift certificate so they, too, can track their order.
Can I send the gift certificate to someone outside the United States?
Yes! You can give the entire amount or only part of it to one person, or split it among multiple recipients. It’s up to you. And if you don’t exhaust all your funds, the balance will remain in your Gift Certificate account for future use.
How do I redeem a gift certificate?
Why not send a piece of America to someone abroad? Great gift idea! We ship to the majority of countries in the world but if you are in doubt, please contact us or verify availability yourself during checkout.
Do I need to be a registered user to redeem the certificate?
Congratulations on receiving an earth creations gift certificate! Now let’s go shopping.
1. Save the email that contains your gift certificate redemption code for future reference.
2. There are two ways to use your gift certificate:
a. Click the link provided in the email. This will take you to the "Redeem Gift Certificate" page. You will be asked to create an account so you can track the balance on the Gift Certificate. Your gift certificate will be placed in this account, ready for you to spend. (The funds available will display next to the Shopping Cart in the top right corner.) Your Gift Certificate account will keep track of what you spend and how much remains after each purchase.
Already have an account with us? Your Gift Certificate account will automatically update once you click on the link and log in.
Select the amount from your Gift Certificate account that you wish to use on the second page of our checkout.
b. During checkout, on the same page that you select payment method, there will be a box to enter a Redemption Code. Enter your code here and click “Redeem.” This will update your Gift Certificate account. You will then be able to select the amount from the Gift Certificate account that you wish to apply to your order.
Do the certificates ever expire?
Yes. To keep track of your Gift Certificate balance, you will need to create an account before redeeming the gift certificate.
What if I want to give the certificate to someone else?
No! Certificates may be used right away or at any time in the future.
Can I “return” the gift certificate for credit?
Not a problem. Unlike gift certificates from other companies, ours are transferable. We keep track of the remaining amount on every gift certificate no matter who holds it.
Having problems with the system?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. However, if you don’t like what you ordered from us, or it doesn’t fit, we will be happy to exchange the item for you.
We are sorry you are having trouble. Please contact us with as much information as possible in your email. We’ll try to clear up the matter for you.